Thursday, July 28, 2011

Old fogey and young iPad...

So the children and I leave early tomorrow morning for our annual trip to South Dakota to visit my parents, brothers, sisters, grandfather, aunts, uncles,nephews and nieces...It's a wonderful trip but spendy so am looking to reduce luggage costs. Every year I agonize over what books to bring and the result is always a backpack full of books. This year...just the I pad. On it my:
Bible
current devotions: (Seneca, Day Unto Day)
Summer reading: Plutarch, and three books about Plutarch
Relaxing reading: Sir Walter Scott
All free and all in one small space. Just thought this old fogey should give credit where credit is due...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My father was born in South Dakota, raised mostly in Montana. Have a wonderful trip.

slt said...

Thanks Elizabeth,
What part of South Dakota? We may be related! Thank you kindly- we have had an excellent trip so far.
blessings, BU